After upgrading on Fedora 26 I’ve got wrong font in my dwm and st. It was painful to look at.
During investigation, I’ve found that there, firstly, font terminus name has been changed from “Terminus” to “xos4 Terminus”. So, that could be solved by changing font name in dwm and st configs, it’s easy.
Php7.0 used more than a year in the web community and gives pretty good results in performance and less memory usage. I dunno why it’s in testing state in Debian-like systems. Anyway, under the cut the steps to install it on Debian-like system.
The story has a beginning in 2013. Me and my friend got node (aka physical server) in data center for free by marketing company for a year.
Time was going, a year has ended, but DC owners didn’t do anything with it. So, we lived on node until a couple weeks ago they are remembered about and were asked us to renew the contract with a charge or they’ll shut the server down.
At last week I installed OpenWrt on my Nergear WNDR4000.
The chip on the board is marked as U12H194T99 instead of *T00, which sets on board rev.1.
The most of staff in the web is about T00, so, it wasn’t so easily find something about T99.
I did a mistakes and got experience. So, I collected a couple of advices for you, %username%.
This is a draft, have no enough time, btw, I guess, it could be informative for someone. I’ll make patch for 4.0.x version of kernel as soon as possible, if I don’t made it – ping me, please, in a comment :)Continue reading →